Patch

Hi!

Here's another patch. It includes:

- The druid now first tries to use the environment variable $EMAIL and the
/etc/mailname file to generate your email addresses. (Fixing Debian bug
#75101)
- Removing FIXME from addressbook-extern: can't be implemented using
g_scanner (this FIXME line was copied from the GnomeCard addressbook)
- My 8 December patch; numbering new filters. See other emails questioning
whether this patch should make it into CVS.

Btw. I am currently adding some first GPG support to balsa (using
libgpgme).
Jelmer
--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/