Re: bug with the Message-ID ?

On 2001.12.03 16:30 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> at do you sugest next ? we reverse engineer aol's internal protocols and
> make balsa and mozilla aol compliant ?

*getting fire extinguisher*

What I suggest is to make a minor alteration to increase the possible user
base for Balsa by several 100 thousands. That's all. To take "market share"
means to be attractive to as many users as possible. To take the desktop
market away from Microsoft, one simply cannot afford to alienate that many
potential users.

BTW: AOL doesn't claim to support SMTP, CIS does.

Melanie