Re: pending patch

Yes, you can  easily solve this problem by inserting the vi line after the
emacs one in all source files.
The following line set the tab width to 4 spaces and force the use of
spaces (et=expandtab).
It should be possible to set the c-style to k&r but I don't know how to
specify it.

/* -*-mode:c; c-style:k&r; c-basic-offset:4; -*- */
/* vim:set ts=4 sw=4 ai et: */

It would be great if one of the cvs writer could add this line in all cvs.
This also increase the code readability because there's a lot of
tabulations in the current cvs.
I use a tab of 2 spaces as my default vi settings and if I don't change it
the code is unreadable.

Under Vi you can remove all tabs with :retab when expandtab is enabled.

Christophe