Re: 1.1.7 or 1.2pre?

I'm a newbie to balsa, but I've found the 1.2pre2 more stable then the 1.1.7.  I've been using it for about 200 messages/day since it came out with very few problems.   I still can't get the spell checker working on Redhat 7.1/Ximian, but this didn't work with 1.1.7 either.  (I'll compile the sources when I get a chance.)

--Kurt