Re: Creating folders

On 2001.08.27 19:57:29 +0100 Lynn Kerby wrote:
> For several releases I've had problems with folder creation - sometimes it
> shows up
> and sometimes it doesn't :-(.  All I want to do is to save some messages to
> a simple
> mbox folder *while* balsa is running.  I've never managed to get this to
> work reliably.
> What am I missing?

balsa currently doesn't rescan the mailbox tree when you add local
mailboxes. iirc there hasn't been found a gracefull way to do that. but
i guess that happens so far and apart the non-gracefull option must be taken
before 1.2.

pawel ?

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds