[ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.2.pre2 release.

Hello,

I would like to announce balsa-1.2.pre2 release. We keep nailing down
problems and striding right towards 1.2.0.

The major highlights of this release are:
- download pop3 mail to arbirary box.
- numerous memory leaks plugged (some remain in the sending code).
- SSL roughly functional.
- new nice icons.
- paper selection implemented.
- LDIF address book format added (this is the recommended format).
- LDAP address book functional for large LDAP servers.
- numerous bugs fixed, including: #52384, #55416, #55437, #58473,
  #59326, #59331 and 34 other less interesting (duplicated, packaging
errors,
  older versions).

We focus mostly on fixing bugs now so there are no many new features. We
still have few more to fix but we hope for the best (this
gnome_exec_async() related with gnome_show_url() bugs me; I posted about
this to gnome-devel-list but nobody seems to have a clue about this;
IMO, this is a bug in gnome-libs). If you had any problems with older
releases, it is recommended to upgrade.

As always, you can find more details in ChangeLog. Visit

http://www.balsa.net/download.html (to be updated soon).
or
http://www.newton.cx/balsa/download.html (backup).
or download directly from
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.1.7.tar.gz
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.1.7-1.src.rpm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.1.7-1.i386.rpm

It is recommended to use libESTMP-0.8.4 with this release (although
0.8.3 is most frequently sufficient, from the collected wisdom).

Happy mailing!

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202