BUG: Major problem, data loss

Hi,

 I just wrote a rather long email, in a regular compose window. When I hit
"Send", I was presented with the message "junk after literal", which does
not appear anywhere in Balsa or libESMTP source code. After that, the
compose window closed. My message was gone, it wasn't in the outbox,
sentbox, draftbox or anywhere else.

The messages' content was rather emotional, impossible to recreate. It's
lost, gone for good.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Even if there is some error internal to
Balsa, a copy _must_ be saved in the draftbox. Always.

Melanie