Re: Q about mailboxes saved config

On 2001.08.22 13:22:16 +0100 Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> Still on my filter patch (and still waiting for feedback), I wanted to know
sorry, i guess everybody been busy trying to get 1.2pre2 ready :( don't think
your work is not important. actually, stuart got interested but i guess he
didn't have time to look at it yet :(

> which mailboxes get saved in config files ? Because on the 1.1.7 I'm
mailbox not on balsa_app.maildir and special mailboxes

> working on, a local mailbox which is not a special one (ie inbox,trash ...)
> doesn't have his config. saved or loaded. That's a problem for me because I
> want to save for each mailbox a list of filters associated to it.

use the mailbox url. one of the reasons for it's introduction was referencing
"auto" mailboxes.

humm .. should have balsa_url_to_mailbox

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds