Re: PATCH: Compose Coordinates *FINAL*

On 2001.08.20 22:20:59 +0200 christophe barbe wrote:
> I've tested your patch (I'm still testing it in this compose window).
> Everything seem's working.
>
> One comment: I don't like so much to have all these info in one cell. I
> would like it better if each info has a separate cell in the status bar.

ahh yeah, this is CONFUSiNG with all the stuff in one line yes,
ive thought about this myself but hell i need to get some info
about gnomeappbar and see how to add and remove cells. this is
imo a very fine ide and i will check for implementation.

> PS: Ali I would apreciate if you can check my broken patch (xsysop) in my
> last mail.

well if i find time yes. i am busy with some other nice thing for
balsa i bet you gonna like that :)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de