Re: icons rework and code cleanup

I've tested your patch and agree with you that it's cleaner.
Just two comments:
. I would be better if your patches where compatible with "patch -p1" which
is I believe the common way to do it.
. Could you avoid .tar.bz2 file when possible. For your last one, the
equivalent patch is only 37kbytes.

Oops I just detect that the identity icon in the compose window show
sometimes stange background colors (when you click on it).
Do you see the same thing ?

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé <christophe.barbe@online.fr>