Strange segfaults

Hi,

I was trying to create a balsa_mblist from within a message window. Worked
fine, so far, but when the message window gets destroyed, the mailbox list
in the main window starts acting up! Balsa will segfault when a folder is
opened, and gives the following message before the crash:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid unclassed pointer in cast to `GtkCTree'

Now I'm wondering if destroying a balsa mblist will free more data than it
should, maybe data shared across all mailbox lists? I can't debug this
because I don't know what to tell gdb... when I start gdb as in "gdb
./balsa", it will tell me the program exited normally just after balsa has
initalized.

After that, I have no more control.

Melanie