Re: File selector

Hi,

On 2001.08.13 21:43 christophe barbe wrote:
> Your maketest is not portable.
> Do you have a version with X-config --cflags --libs ?

No, my system doesn't even _have_ X-config!
Use the same CFLAGS as used when compiling Balsa's src/main.c and the same
libs as used when linking Balsa... just cut&paste, then compile. I don't
know hos to do autoconf-style things and I never expected anyone else to
need the test program. It was just a source file on the gnome file selector
web page, not a complete package.

Funny thing happened here, too. After a reboot, Balsa was unable to open the
file selector. I ran the test program to see if there are any messages, but
the test program ran fine. After the test quit, Balsa started working with
the file selector again..... I have to look into this, or maybe someone else
can. It seems to be intrumental to be able to run the test program, so maybe
someone can help me get this thing into a portable format...

Melanie