Re: printing preferences?

On 2001.08.10 00:33:32 -0700 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2001-08-09 21:45 Heber Farnsworth wrote:
> > There doesn't seem to be a way to choose priting preferences in balsa.
> >
> > I know balsa uses gnome-print (I compiled it that way) but there is no
> > way to pass preferences to gnome print.  In gedit I can select the
> > type
> > of paper I'd like to use (A4 or US-letter, etc) but I can't do that in
> > Balsa, at least I can't figure out how to do it.  I seems like we
> > could
> > use the code from gedit for that preference tab so it should be easy
> > to add.
>
> It would be excellent! I think it would not be difficult. Volunteers?

I did it some time ago - though I didn't take code from some other program.
I just added a gnome paper selection widget to the print dialog.  I haven't
submitted the changes because I wanted to add some code to allow setting the
default paper in the preferences screens.  I'll try and wrap that up ASAP
and submit the changes.

--
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>