printing preferences?

There doesn't seem to be a way to choose priting preferences in balsa.
I know balsa uses gnome-print (I compiled it that way) but there is no
way to pass preferences to gnome print.  In gedit I can select the type
of paper I'd like to use (A4 or US-letter, etc) but I can't do that in
Balsa, at least I can't figure out how to do it.  I seems like we could
use the code from gedit for that preference tab so it should be easy to
add.

Heber