Re: File selection bugs

On 2001-08-09 21:53 M . Thielker wrote:
> My idea would be something like a comfortable file selector, looking
> much
> like the gtk one, but with options to directly navigate to certain
> directories with a simple drop-down. These directories could even be
> inserted into the path drop-down to preserve the existing layout.
>
> I would have the desktop, the home directory and the 4 most often used
> directories from the last 20 directories used.
> And, of course, fix the disappearing file name bug.

There has been a discussion about new gtkfileselector on gnome-devel
list last two days.

http://bug-buddy.org/gnome-file-selector/

You should probably contact jacob berkman <jacob@ximian.com> about this,
or file your comments in bugzilla.

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202