Re: Umlauts in 1.1.7

To Brian and Albrecht:
(I am reading the digest only, so it is a bit hard to find the correct addressates)

Obviously, the two lines

can actually change my balsa's behaviour to the correct one. I checked this following Albrecht's previous posting. Now I understand, why I can read some messages, and not others.

But why can both, Albrecht and Olaf read both my nessages without problem.
btw, I have changed my system to LC_ALL="de", which did not change the display of mails.

Thanks for your help.
Franz

--
Franz Sauerzopf