Re: Umlauts in 1.1.7

> which are present in the message sent from balsa, but missing in that coming
> from pan. I am not a "rfc guru", but I guess that this at least might cause
> some trouble. Not sure if it causes the problem you described, though...

Yup -- Pan's support for sending mail is very primitive.  I'm going to rewrite
it & migrate to Brian's library in Pan 0.10.1.  I'll make sure to crib from
libbalsa/libmutt to get something right for a change. :)

Also, submitted without comment:  according to knode-devel, KMail and KNode
are merging.  http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/3730/0/6326283/.
I don't know *what* to think about that. :)

cheers,
Charles
http://pan.rebelbase.com/