Group Reply (forcing guess)

Hi everybody.
I wrote previously, but unfortunately noone responded - I hope my mail was
lost in the rather large amout. I sincirly hope someone can answer my
question.

Here's my question again:
(more details http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2001-July/msg00650.html)

I run all my mailboxes as local mbox files so none of them have an entry in
the balsa config file, and how am I suppose to set the MailingListAddress
option for the mailing lists that Balsa can't guess it self (on a
GroupReply)?

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen