broken messages

I installed new balsa. 1.1.4. This is really Fine. But now I found one thing.
Some messages, about 2% are broken in the window. I can't see all the letters,
just few letters or words on the left side. Balsa or something is cutting
these...
If Copy or make reply, I can see all of them. So, they are not lost. And this
happens only sometimes. Some kind of logic I have not yet found. I tried, but
those mailing-lists don't give all headers info out.
I'm working with RH-7 and have updated Ximian-Gnome 2 months ago (?).

-And is it possible to configure templates for relpymail. -A personal message
style?
Maybe I'm too blonde to find it?

maRia