Re: pgp functions

El 26 Apr 2001 09:14:26 +0200, César Soler escribió:
> Hello ,
>
> I have been reading the Balsa-list archivies looking for
> pgp-info, and the latest related info I found says it is
> under development (20 Oct 2000).
> I don't know if this development follows or it is frozzen,
> Does anybody know if balsa supports or will support early
> encription/signning functions?
> Thanks in advance.

   I have offered to add support for GnuPG to Balsa using Seahorse
(available from CVS in Sourceforge Seahorse's home page) , a bonobo
component. But for doing this t three things must happen:

      1. Balsa must support Bonobo.
      2. I must develop a little more Seahorse-bonobo, but exams are
quite near, and I don't have a lot of free time (but I promise to
develop it in summer)
      3. Someone must develop all the needed functions in Balsa to
support PGP/MIME (perhaps using GMIME, from Jeffry Stedfast - a Ximian
developer-).

  If you are planning to do help on some of this points, please send
here an e-mail.

  Regards,

José Carlos García Sogo