Re: procmailing the Inbox, lines

On 2001.04.18 15:08:40 -0400 Bojan Land wrote:
> 2. Perhaps even a "run a command [after|before] mail is delievered"
> checkbox with an edit box would be great.  This would allow flexibility.

Actually just to augment my original suggestion.  It might be better to
split it into two fields, one for a command before mail retrieval, and one
for after mail retrival.  There are many reasons why this could be usefull,
for example: running ssh just before a specific host is checked for POP3
mail for ssh to be run to encrypt the ports, or for another tool (procmail)
to be run to clean out any "old" messages from this folder,...etc.