Minor, minor wishlist items for Balsa

Hi.  I love Balsa.  Here are some minor, minor points.

1. Can the individual message display windows give us Next/Previous/Delete/Print capabilities?

2. When the Attachments field is displayed, you can no longer tab down through header fields to get to the text body,  Arghh.

3.  I would love to be able to "Save ALL Attachments".  Especially, since now I have to save each attachment in order to re-attach it to a forwarded message... :-(

4. Minor.  Can the order of the fields listed in the ComposeHeaders option in ~/.gnome/balsa be honored in the display of those fields in the Compose window?

5. When there is an SMPT failure, can we see more of the real error message?

6. Can we have other styles for quoting, such as

===Original message follows=====
To:  ...
..

7. Can't we arrange to have the space bar move through messages, and/or among messages?  That is a common idiom for news and mail readers which is highly useful.

8. Balsa does not seem to complain when you try to close it even though there is a message in the process of being composed.  It should warn you.

Weird bug of the day:  One of my IMAP sub-folders has each of its sub-sub-folders listed 6 times on the tree display in the left pane!  Each of them seems to behave OK, though.  Is there any additional information I could provide to help someone debug this?  I am running Balsa 1.1.3 on RH7.0.

Regards,

Bob Myers