Wish List

I'm not clear from looking at the archive whether an actual Wish List
exists (i.e whether the Balsa team formally take on board and prioritize
wishes expressed in this list) or whether it's a sort of >dev/null
situation, but my initial reactions to what seems a potentially excellent
mail client are:-
1) There need to be Settings options for
    (a) word wrap. One should be able to set this for a particular length.
     At the moment it seems you have explicitly to wrap each message and
     have no
     control over the length.
    (b) Background and foreground colors.  There doesn't seem any way to
     change these.  This is not just aesthetic - I find a white background
quite
     a strain on my eyes
2) All URLs need to be clickable and this should open a browser of choice
3) Balsa needs an easy way of filtering messages into folders on arrival.

But it certainly looks good

- Richard
Richard Kimber
rkimber@ntlworld.com