RedHat 7.0 and Spell Check Problems

Hello

I searched through the archived, and found a few
postings about this issue. Unfortunately, I couldn't
find any solutions to it.

I'm using RedHat 7.0 w/ Balsa v1.0.0. I confirmed that
I have the stock RedHat RPMS installed (aspell
0.32.5-1 and pspell 0.11.2-1), but the spell check
will not work. It still returns the error "Unable to
load aspell module".

Assuming there was something wrong with these
packages, I removed them and replaced them with the
latest packages available on the aspell and pspell web
sites.

pspell-.11.2-1rh62.i386.rpm
aspell-.32.6-1rh62.i386.rpm
(both obviously packaged on RedHat v6.2)

But even with these packagges installed, the spell
checker still fails to load with the same error. Does
anyone know what to do here? Is there an
imcapitibility somewhere? Should I think about
removing the rpms and installing the packages from
source? I also tried upgrading balsa to to latest
devel release, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan Johanson
Roseville, CA