LPRng printing

Since the online manual is still being created, I'm kind of stuck.  I'm
running Balsa 1.1.1 on a RedHat 7.0 / Ximian Gnome box with LPRng
3.6.24-2.  I'm using Balsa 1.1.1 since I can't get 1.1.3 to compile on
my machine, and there is a rawhide (RedHat made) rpm for 1.1.1.

The default print command didn't work, so I've been hacking the
.gnome/balsa file trying different variations of lpr to get Balsa to
print.  Nothing seems to work.  I've also noticed that the help file
says to configure printing in the preferences dialog, but printing is
not an available option.

Is printing just plain broke in 1.1.1?  Or do I need special formatting
to print to LPRng?

Cheers,

James
--