Attachments

Hi,
	I've been using Balsa now for a month and I really like it.  I use
it because it is the only decent GUI mail reader I've found that
understands Maildir format.
	Anyway, I've noticed something that I consider to be a bug, or at
least an unexpected behavior.  When I forward a message that has
attachments in it to someone, the attachments are dropped in the forwarded
message.  I wouldn't expect that to be the default behavior since it is a
common thing to want to forward an attachment that someone sends you on to
someone else.
	Is this a compilation setting that I missed?  I'm currently using
balsa version 1.1.3, but I've noticed this behavior since 1.0.  Anyone have
any ideas on this?
Thanks,
--
Kris Tanner