Re: Compose/sending problems?

I am seeing the same problem with the addresses.  If I type some text,
then pick an address from the address book, I get unusual behavior.  It
seems like this is often in the form of address disappearing before when
I try to send the message.

I am running 1.1.3 that I compiled under XimianGnome.

Alex.