Compose/sending problems?

I'm running a balsa built from CVS sources late last week and have been
encountering several problems with sending mail and the operation of the
compose window.  If I select the to address from a GnomeCard address book
entry, it manages to get munged in some obscure way when I hit the send
button.  In one case, it was deleted completely - really!, it just vanished
when I clicked send and then send was ghosted out.

The other thing I've had problems with are attachments disappearing.  I know
that forward doesn't forward attachments (though there should be an option
to do this), and I don't believe that I used forward at any time on the
messages that went out sans attachments.

I'll try and find some repeatable sequences.  Is anyone else seeing
similar problems?

--
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>