Re: a little bit building (compose window size)

On 2001-04-06 22:07 Eric Dexter wrote:
> OK...I think I'm getting somewhere. I've been able to CAUSE, and FIX
> this problem. Unfortunately, to fix it, you MUST use certain
> fonts...for instance: the "fixed" font.

I have impression that some explanation is due here. Balsa cannot - as
most other mail programs, except for HTML-enabled ones - send mail with
flowed text format and using variable width fonts to compose messages
may lead to surprizing results, lost column alignment.

I guess it should be mentioned in the documentation that it is
recommended to use fonts with "spacing" property set to "char cell" or
"monospaced".

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202