Re: a little bit building (quoted text secondary color)

>But what I meant by not working was regarding the "quoted text secondary color" option. I set the "quoted text primary color" to red, and the secondary to green. But the secondary always seems to be a darker shade of the primary. Oh well...not a big deal.

the colors will fade from the first to the second depending on the number of replies:
my first color is red & the second is blue so i get red for only on ">"
purple for ">>" and so on untill it gets to the blue.

It would be nice to se the quoted text colors in the mail compose window as well...

brook