balsa crashes with IMAP error in 0.9.5

I use balsa primarily to read my email over IMAP. When I upgraded from
0.9.4 to 0.9.5 (both via the rpms), I had to redo my IMAP config. When I
was doing it, I mistyped my password for the INBOX. Then every time I tried
to check my inbox, balsa crashed. Re-entering my password seemed to have
fixed the problem. However, it seems that balsa crashes on any IMAP

It is a very cool program though. The Mailbox/Message menu re-org sounds

Frank Murphy
QA Manager
    Read      Discuss      Discover      Uncover