Re: Balsa on $HOME?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:03:02 -0300, Julio Andre Biason <> wrote:

> I'm trying to install Balsa on my $HOME, with no sucess. I installed
> pspell on it, but Balsa configure can't find it. Any ideas?

I just forget to mention: Balsa configure it's complaining about the
-lpspell, but I added $HOME/bin/pspell/bin in my PATH and
$HOME/bin/pspell/lib in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_RUN_PATH.

========[  Julio "Slow" Biason  ]=========[  UIN: 10476303  ]=========
You will be attacked by a beast who has the body of a wolf,  the  tail
of a lion, and the face of Donald Duck.
SIR: Slow Information Repository: