Re: Commits and releases

Hi,

  |On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:20:57 +0200
  |Pawel Salek <pawsa@theochem.kth.se> wrote:
  |
  |> I have commited the language selection (replacing the charset
  |> selection) implementing all the feedback I got (thanks!) except
  |> multibyte charset conversion, which I don't have experience with.

I have tried to add the multibytes(Japanese, Korean) support to Balsa.

To enjoy multibytes on Balsa, charset, message-font must be
specified correctly. For example,
Charset=ISO-2022-JP
MessageFont=-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

TODO:
  * Functions, code_conv_*_disp, shuold go to other file;
    for example code-conv.c
  * Headers have not been displyed/handled correctly.
  * The wordwrap has not been handled.

Attached file is a patch file to balsa-0.9.5-1 .

multibytes.diff