Re: gnome-spell

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Ian Campbell wrote:

> Matthew,
>
> FYI, I have just noticed a module called 'gnome-spell' get imported into
> the CVS repository.
>
> I thought maybe you would be interested.

Thanks!  I'll have to talk to this guy, maybe we can work together.  My
intent with the spell checking code has always been to turn it into a bonobo
component eventually, so any application could do spell checking easily.
Maybe he has the same idea.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      "I came to kick ass and chew gum...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                 and I'm all out of gum"