Re: balsa-0.9.5 released

Hi!

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:22:50 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> > > - spell always tells me, that it can't find any sutable word lists
> > > for language-tag "en". But ispell works ok?
> This is likely because you haven't installed pspell correctly,

hmmm... rpm -i pspell :)

> it needs a number of .pwli files that locate the word lists for different
> programs and languages.

You're right, they are missing... I just created them and it now works,
thanks!

> > > - spell should allow multiple languages.
> Pspell does support multiple languages and character sets. If you set
> the LANGUAGE environment variable properly Balsa will automatically tell
> pspell to check in that language.

Ok, but sometimes I write German emails and sometimes English emails. There
might be also other people who use even more languages. So quitting balsa,
changing LANGUAGE and then restarting balsa isn't a very good solution :)

BTW: Is it possible to disable spell checking for the signature?

--
  Michael Reinsch <mr@uue.org>                       http://mr.uue.org