Re: Next release, II

On Sáb, 16 Set 2000 17:30:57 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. Balsa compiles now with disabled
> threads. We will however move most
> likely to threaded only code beause it
> may simplify maintaince, unless there
> are arguments against it.

do away with it.

> 2. I have just commited gnome-print
> support which is I guess the last thing
> to be included in balsa-0.10.0. (text
> wrapping on reply has been fixed, too).

nice. print.c:print_header doesn't do wrap tough, which is not nice. it
just goes on printing out of the sheet (or so it seems on the preview)
i couldn't find any gnome-print api docs, but looking at gnome-print.h
it looks like the string must prechoped and arranjed. is that so ?

> I think I will bump version number on
> Monday morning (UCT) to 0.9.5 (or is
> 0.10.pre1 be better?). I wonder what

pre1 sounds more frozen :)

> features should go into binary version
> of the package. Most likely it will be
> compiled as for stock Redhat 6.2, but

i can provide rh7.0beta packages, not that anyone would want them *grin*

> then LDAP support and gnome-print are
> out, we could advertise them on the web
> page so people will know that they may
> gain on recompiling the code.

oh. actually those are rh7.0+helix. i could do rh6.2+helix too. on helix
gnome-print is on.

> 3. I will try to release the pre-release
> version weekly until there are no more
> bug fixes coming.

sometime next year ? :) oh wait .. that is the kernel *grin*

> 4. I guess it is right time to update
> translations (Matthew, thanks for the

sunday work.

--