Re: Let's catch the "string2.h" bug/warning

As far as I understand, the warning is caused by a bug in gcc
2.95.2 (and others perhaps)

The bug is fixed in gcc 2.96. The workaround is to not compile with
-Wpointer-arith - which is what --disable-more-warnings does in
balsa. Perhaps this work around should be noted on the download page, but
I don't think there is any need for anything further in balsa

(See and the thread
that follows)