Re: problem compiling balsa 0.9.4

Hi,

I had the same problems. ( the first and this one )

Either you made a "make clean" or "make distclean" which
seems to delete the *.c and *.h in the directory libinit_balsa.
My proposal delete the hole balsa directory and reinstall the source.
Or if you don't want you should get "gob" (this one creates those files
in this directory ). After one of the both try it another time with
"--disable-more-warnings"

P.S. I have gcc 2.95.2 and glibc 2.1.2-12, RedHat 6.1 and it fails too.

Perhaps we should make a list to find out who has the problem and who does
not,
just mail your gcc and glibc version, perhaps distribution name and say
YES I got the warning or NO I don't . Like this we should be able to narrow
the span of possibilities. I will begin right now and send such a mail.

Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
http://home.snafu.de/duelli