Re: Another question, but about CVS

Am Sam, 09 Sep 2000 23:45:19 schrieb Carlos Morgado:

> On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 09:52:40PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
>
> choose the best anoncvs from the poll and stick to it (ie. don't use
> anoncvs.gnome.org as pserver, use anoncvs[16] or the ips).
> the servers are usually out of sync and that will maim your working copy.

Hi ( another time )

I am sorry but I don't know what you mean:
which poll do you mean I didn't find something on developer.gnome.org
they speak only of one CVS server and that's the anon server.

And I also don't know what is meant with anoncvs[16] and ips.
Please try to explain it. ( Scio, non scio ! )

Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
http://home.snafu.de/duelli