Re: The release plan

Who is working on the gnome_config stuff?

If noone - I would like to do it...

I think the whole load/save process can be made more modular, splitting it
into
save-restore-mailbox.c, save-restore-toggles.c and stuff...

My future plans adding support for multiple address books and identities etc,
save-restore-address-books.c and save-restore-identities.c

I'd also like the new format to support both of these now, even if balsa can't
them at the moment (I'm actually already working on the address book one...)

I had in mind something like:

[mailboxes]
mailbox0=/path/to/mailbox     <- path in the mailbox tree, not the
filesystem..

[mailbox:/path/to/mailbox]
type=local
path=/path

And similar for address-books and identities (although they would use their
name instead of path I guess)