IMAP

Could someone PLEASE send me the steps to my following request. I got
"zero" responses to
my posting.

thanks!

-Asim;
(630)321-4257
----- Forwarded by Asim Zuberi/IS/Spiegel/Spgla on 09/08/00 12:55 PM -----

                    Asim_Zuberi@s
                    pgl.com              To:     balsa-list@gnome.org
                                         cc:     (bcc: Asim Zuberi/IS/Spiegel/Spgla)
                    09/07/00             Subject:     IMAP
                    04:59 PM

Hello All:

I have just started using "balsa" as an IMAP client. Everything works fine
except ONE thing.
On my IMAP server, in addidtion to my INBOX, I have several other folders
under Mail/ directory,
which contains filtered mail from my INBOX.

How can I access those folders thru Balsa program.
Right now my PATH variable under $HOME/.balsarc has a value PATH=INBOX;

Any help will be appreciated,

thanks!

-Asim;
(630)321-4257