Re: - IMAP, POP problem ? -

>Is it possible to lock mutt for different types of activities ?
>Since , at least the first point (from above) worked before, it should mean that mutt is able to handle POP3 and IMAP in the same time. The same applies for reading one mailbox while receiving mail into another one - for the moment, if I'm receiving mail from POP3 and want to browse one mailbox  no way !! - which was possible with 0.9.2
>
>I saw there is a global mutt_lock, wouldn't it be better to have a mutt_imap_lock, mutt_local_lock and mutt_pop_lock.

I just commented the code from libbalsa_mutt_lock and balsa is still running. I can check now for IMAP mail and open existing mailboxes, get POP mail ...

There is still the problem with loading big mailboxes.
Just an idea :
	What if in the code for opening local mailboxes, one will check for the size of the mailbox, if the size is bigger then a resonable size (5M or so) start a thread in which the mailbox is loaded. I have no idea what the implications of this would be.

have to admit that "ignoring the small bugs ;-) " balsa is getting better

theo