balsa on solaris 8 (fwd)

Hi there!

I tried to compile "balsa 0.9.4" on Solaris 8 platform with the running
GNOME - the configure part ran clean but it got broke on the make at the
following instance.

./configure --disable-flock --enable-fnctl
make
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xutil.h:903: warning: type defaults to `int' in
declaration of `XXorRegion'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `balsa-icons.o'
Current working directory /home/asim/tmp/balsa-0.9.4/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /home/asim/tmp/balsa-0.9.4
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'

Could someone please help me in getting compiled on Solaris platform.
thanks in advance,

                                          -Asim;