Re: A bug, a request, a question and a proposal

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Michael Duelli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First, the bug:
> Creating a new mailbox and don't typing or selecting a directory balsa just
> crashes.
> IMHO, there should be warning that you didn't choose a directory.

There is code which checks this. Pressumably it is broken..

> Second, the request:
> Please, provide alternatively to the gzip source archive a bzip2 source
> archive.

If it can be made as easy as make dist-bz then I'm sure it would be
considered.. I will have a look at autoconf.

> Third, the question:
> I changed a lot of things, like typos and non-existent msgstr, in the german
> po file. This time I have attached it to this mail but where should I send
> such
> things? Or how can I submit changes to the CVS directory of balsa ?

This time I'm sure one of the developers (ie me if noone does it
first) will commit the new file.

Have a look at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/ they organise the
translation stuff.. I don't know what the procedure is, I am unfortunately
uni-lingual :-(

Ian