Re: New IDL

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:31:44 Ian Campbell wrote:

> > > You have a way to construct a message and send it, but a way to just pop
> > > up the balsa compose window would arguably be more useful.
> > >

> > i want to be able to send mail from my pilot, ence no user interaction :)
> > hum. that needs some thought
>
> might as well have both then, leave what you have and add another function
> to popup the compse window. Perhaps an interface which refers to the app
> could contain this and the check all function etc.

nod. they should come for free from what i remeber of libbalsa funcs

module GNOME {
  module Balsa {
	interface Balsa {
?

btw,
module GNOME {
  module Balsa {
or should something there be called "Mail" ? or should be a property of the
interface (in bobonospeak if i'm not mistaken)

> BTW - the attachments attribute is a string, perhaps it needs to be a list
nod

> (sequence in CORBA parlance I think) of strings, or even a list of octet
> sequences or something?

the attach stuff has issues and is prety much a placehold now. prolly, corba
and network speaking what i need is to pass the whole attachments, not