New IDL

Hey Carlos,

You asked for comments on the new IDL, but that mail is at home..

Just a couple of small things..

I can't see a way to get a list of folders (ie a path to pass to
open_folder). It would be nice if this would separate the actual mailboxes
(IMAP and Local) from the places we download mail from (POP..)

A function FolderBrowser::Check would be useful to force a check of that
folder. As would a checkAll. These would be linked to the existing balsa
stuff - useful if you have a cron job which dials up and collects you mail
for you..

FolderBrowser::NumberOfUnreadMessages - ie for an applet to display - more
eefficient that finding the length of get_unread_message_list (there may
be a network on the middle)

You have a way to construct a message and send it, but a way to just pop
up the balsa compose window would arguably be more useful.

Anyway, this looks cool.. Once it is done we cn get rid of the -m command
line and stuff (which sucks because it always starts a new instance of
balsa.) and replace them with a balsa-client app (which would be like 10
lines of perl with Owen's ORBit perl bindings...)

Anyway, it is nice to see CORBA bidings being worked on..

Ian.