Re: Threading

Well, Sods law states that it won't ever be that easy...

anyway, threading is something which I think should be left till the next
dev cycle - I would like to see a stable release soon, with the way Balsa
is managed it is hard to have a feature freeze or anything, but maybe
developers could be inspired to only commit bug fixes by looking at the
state of 0.8.x (the current stable series..)