Re: Still some problem in message window

On 2000-10-28 12:34:03 ChoeHwanjin wrote:

> I'm already using Balsa 1.0pre4.
> In function 'add_header_gchar()' of file 'balsa-message.c', it use
> 'gdk_font_load()'

I have analized the situation and realized that plain change of font_load
to fontset_load in headers might break single-byte charsets (I know one
case when it is true). I think the true solution is more involved: it
should parse MIME-encoded strings and use this information apriopriately.

Jeff, would gmime provide this kind of information?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202