Re: Still some problem in message window

I don't think gmime would help in this case, but maybe I'm not
understanding the problem well enough.

If I remember correctly, my code should allow you to get the charset from
the mime part. That's probably the only way it'd be able to help in this
situation.

If I understand the problem right, then you might want to look into
unicode.

Jeff