[Fwd: Invalid mailbox?]

Thanks, that worked. But I still have the crash once I try to relaunch Balsa after first configuring it.
When I go in for the first time, and configure everything it works fine. If I then shut down and re-launch with all the configs in place I get a fatal error and it doesn't start. there are no clues given to what the problem is.
Anyone else experienced this? How is it fixed/what have I done wrong?
Tony C

Randall Gibson wrote:
Try removing the .gnome/balsa file and then setup things again.